Dental License Defense Lawyer in California
Whether you are a dentist or dental professional, when you receive a letter from the California Dental Board advising you of a potential adverse action against your license, it is extremely important to retain the services of an experienced California Dental License Defense Attorney. Why? Because an experienced dental license defense lawyer understands the administrative process, including potential pitfalls and loopholes, and can take proactive steps to help protect your Dental License.
Capable of Defending You against an Array of Allegations and Charges
The Geller Firm is capable of defending Dental Professionals confronting discipline by the California Dental Board for the following types of conduct:
- Abandonment of Patients
- Boundary Violations
- Chemical Dependency
- Criminal Arrests, Charges or Convictions
- Diversion Issues
- Failure to pay state taxes or licensing fees
- Inadequate Maintenance of Patient Charts & Records
- Negligent Quality of Care
- Non-Therapeutic Prescribing
- Sexual Misconduct
- Unprofessional Conduct
- Violation of Drug Laws
When you retain the services of an experienced California dental license defense lawyer with The Geller Firm, we will get to work evaluating the best course of action for your circumstances and take a proactive, understanding approach to any issues that may threaten your license. Michael Geller takes pride in utilizing a comprehensive approach to defending dental professionals. Depending on the professional’s circumstance, the defense strategy may include the following:
- Retaining a standard of care expert, or experts, in order to refute allegations of negligence and misconduct;
- Reaching out to the Board’s investigator in order to offer mitigation evidence documents to either refute the allegation that misconduct occurred or support the position that discipline is unjustifiable;
- Utilizing a defense investigator to interview any witnesses, issue subpoenas of relevant records, secure computer meta data, evaluate the scene or evidence and prepare a report for the Defense;
- Developing a mental and emotional rehabilitation plan to address trauma stemming from a tragic loss, instances of domestic violence, situational depression, or even just extended periods of immense stress. In these situations, a dental professional is not in need of discipline by their Board. Instead, they need a referral or recommendation to see an experienced therapist where they can grieve, better understand their emotional state, and create a strategy to regain and maintain their emotional well-being; and/or
- Assisting the dental professional with the gathering the necessary rehabilitation documents to bolster a mitigation package and/or prepare for an administrative law hearing.
Take Action by Contacting an Experienced California Dental License Defense Lawyer with The Geller Firm
If you are a dental professional confronting an administrative sanction, penalty, and/or potential revocation of your license, now is the time to contact The Geller Firm. Michael Geller has helped numerous dental professionals fight back against allegations throughout California. To learn more about your legal options, contact The Geller Firm today to schedule a confidential case review.
The Geller Firm is located in San Francisco and Lamorinda. Attorney Michael Geller helps clients with dental license defense in San Francisco, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, and Walnut Creek. He also serves the rest of Contra Costa County and the surrounding areas.