Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner License Defense Lawyer in California
If you are a Physician Assistant and receive a letter from the Physician Assistant Board of the Medical Board of California informing you that it is contemplating adverse action against your license such as denial, suspension, or revocation, it is extremely important to retain the services of an experienced and knowledgeable California physician assistant license defense attorney. The same goes for a nurse practitioner confronting an administrative sanction, penalty, or revocation of their nursing license from the California Board of Registered Nursing.
It is perfectly understandable that speaking with an advance practice license defense lawyer about your legal needs may seem overwhelming. Few things are more daunting than confronting serious disciplinary action related to allegations of misconduct or as a result of a criminal conviction. Licensing issues can be complicated, and each situation is, of course, unique and requires careful investigation, analysis and consideration to ensure the best possible outcome for you.
The Geller Firm is capable of providing legal counsel and guidance for physician assistants and nurse practitioners in California who may be facing accusations or other potential disciplinary action due to arrest, conviction, or allegations of:
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Domestic Violence
- False answers on applications
- Drug Use/Drug Diversion/Pyxis/Omnicell/ADC Machines
- Other felonies and/or misdemeanors of all types
From the moment you retain an experienced California advanced practice license defense attorney with The Geller Firm, we will get to work preparing a vigorous and aggressive defense to the allegations against you. The ultimate objective is to protect and retain your license so you can continue working as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
Detailed, Comprehensive Defense Focused on Achieving a Favorable Outcome in Your Case
The Geller Firm takes pride in utilizing a comprehensive approach to defending Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners. Depending on your unique circumstance, the defense strategy may include:
- Scheduling a meeting with the Investigator, at the investigation stage to present evidence to either refute the allegation that misconduct occurred or support the position that discipline is unwarranted;
- Retaining appropriate experts;
- Retaining a defense investigator to interview any witnesses, issue subpoenas of relevant records, secure computer metadata, evaluate the scene or evidence and prepare a report for the Defense;
- Developing a rehabilitation plan if chemical dependency is at issue;
- Creating a mental and emotional rehabilitation strategy;
- Assisting you with the gathering the necessary mitigation documents to support a Rehabilitation Package; Petition of Reinstatement; Application, and/or
- Preparing for an administrative law hearing.
Take Action by Contacting an Advanced Practice License Defense Lawyer with The Geller Firm
If you are a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in California confronting an administrative sanction, penalty, or potential revocation of your license, now is the time to contact The Geller Firm. Michael Geller has helped numerous medical professionals fight back against allegations throughout California. To learn more about your legal options, contact The Geller Firm today to schedule a confidential case review.
The Geller Firm provides legal services in San Francisco, Concord, Antioch, Richmond, San Ramon, Pittsburg, Walnut Creek, Brentwood, Danville, Oakley, Martinez, Pleasant Hill, San Pablo, Lafayette, El Cerrito, Hercules, Orinda, Pinole, Moraga, and Clayton. The Geller Firm also works in Alameda County, Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, Marin County, and Solano County.